Your FastCommand site has been completed and now it's time to implement it on your marketing site. Displaying the FastCommand logo and emergency link to your naviagation menu allows your hospital adds the ability to communicate with the public during a crisis or emergency.
Very Easy to Add FastCommand
Below is a 5-step guide that will walk you through the process of adding our logo and text link to your web site:
1. Pick out a FastCommand Logo
2. Copy and Paste Coding To Your Web Site's html files. (View Sample Screenshots)
3. Make certain you replace your FastCommand Address so it directs users to your specific site.
4. Add text link to your site so it is available from all pages.
5. That is ALL! If you need additional assistance, please contact our support team TODAY!
|1001 23rd Ave Suite C, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401, (800) 264-3932|